Thursday, March 29, 2012

Prophet #24

If you're a fan of science fiction comics, then you should be reading Brandon Graham and Simon Roy's Prophet series coming out from Image. I think the series has been fantastic so far, so I'm really honored to contribute a five page back-up story in next months issue (#24) that I did with Matt Sheean. Matt and I collaborated on every level of this story, from the concept to the layouts through to the colors, and we're very pleased with the outcome, which you can see the first page of above. So pick up Prophet #24 in April!

3 comments:

thedave said...

I have been picking this book up already...having your work in it makes me that much more excited about it!

Anonymous said...

Just curious as to why it says "part one by frank teran". Was that a mistake?

Malachi Ward said...

Anon - Yeah that was some kind of printing error. I believe Frank Teran is the artist for the back up story in Prophet #23. Part 2 of Teran's story will be in Prophet #25.